March 2020 has delivered a tough blow to Americans and many worldwide with a deadly virus.
We pray our many friends and clients are currently at home, quarantined, and making the best of the situation. We are well, but missing the regular flow of activity through our home and studio.
• I believe every job is completed, shelved projects are back in production, and we want you to know there are many services, along with future planning and scheduling, that we can still do!
• We expect that our May 2020 (and beyond) appointments will be possible.
• Since it's likely the end of this school-year will be a little different , we will have to reach our 2021 seniors for summer scheduling in alternate ways. If you have an upcoming senior, or know one, please get them on our list for continuing info through our website's "contact" page. https://tkelly3.photobiz.com/contact-us
• Portrait reorders, restorations and archive replacements are all possible while we're in our self-quarantined, no-contact period.
• Do you have a Kelly Portrait that has faded from too much sunlight (UV exposure), has discolored, or been otherwise damaged? We have a fantastic warranty program that discounts Signature print replacement at a 65% discount! Your color or B&W portrait, or canvas can be new again! We have a 99% success rate in retrieving original films or digital files from 1988 to present, from which we can recreate your portrait.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tim Kelly Portraits.
We're Here to serve you in any way we can.
One of the recent sessions that we recorded for our new YouTube channel. If you wish to see the video, just visit: www.youtube.com/timkellysmasterphototechniques